[Officeshots] New feature: ODF Anonymiser

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Tue Jan 5 12:31:47 CET 2010

On Tuesday 5. January 2010 10.48.06 Sander Marechal wrote:
> Hello everyone and happy new year!

Same to you :)

> To use the Anonymiser, simply check the appropriate checkbox on the
> front page.
> The ODF Anonymiser is written and maintained by the people who created
> the iTools Python libraries [1]. The Anonymiser is part of that library
> (called ODF Greek). Many thanks for their contribution.

Having such a tool on a website is a bit odd, people have to send that private
document to your site after which it is hopefully removed.

Is the ODF Greek stuff available for everyone? I think it would be very useful
tool indeed. But only if it can be guaranteed that the private document never
leaves the computer of the user.

Thomas Zander